Have I already acclimatized to life à la française? A few thoughts since returning to the land of ‘les rosbifs’ (the roast beefs)…
- I’ve kissed everyone hello.
- It rains just as much on both sides of the Channel.
- I’ve managed to avoid hearing my first Christmas song until 21st December. This must be a record.
- I can’t be asked to start wearing heels and dressing up for nights out.
- I’ve said pardon to someone in the pub.
- I love the tube.
- Bread is just not the same.
- I have a lot of T.V to catch up on.
- Bring on proper veggie food. We’re catered for so much better in London.
- I appreciate the English uni system so much more now.
- Shocked that drivers are stopping for me at pedestrian crossings. And where are all the angry beeps and road rage?
- I’ve missed London fashion. Anything goes.
- Hi Starbucks on every street corner.
- Its great to have friends to welcome you back from wherever you go.
- Nothing beats a good ol’English pub.
- I don’t make the most of London when here.